Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby blankies

This week I am making snugly baby blankets for two baby showers I am invited to for the same day!  I can't wait to post pictures!  I bought what the pattern calls for to make the two blankets, but should end up with enough squares to make a third!  I will plan on selling that one online.  One blanket will be done in a pastel pink, mint green and chocolate brown with a combination of fabric including flannel, fleece and dotted fleece, the textures are great for those brand new baby hands!  The second blanket I am very excited about because I am doing a wide range of colors and get to use a vibrant orange!  Even the fabric patterns a wonderful combination of blocks, diamonds, flowers and butterflies!


1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I had no idea you did this kind of thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete