Wednesday, November 23, 2011

11/23/11 Progress Report

So, holding myself accountable...  I have been keeping up with keeping up, doing a little bit every day!
I am almost finished cutting everything out!  I only have to cut the skirt lining for the dress and then I can begin sewing.  I plan to make the hat that matches the coat first.  I figure it's a smaller project, might as well get it done with.  I haven't decided if I want to make the coat first or the dress.  I haven't used the buttonhole foot on my sewing machine yet, so coat might be a little in the lead for first on deck!
Remember my last post about the poor pattern pieces?  Well, have a look here...  I had some taping up to do in order to make these pieces "use-able" but I think I did alright.





I wanted to take more pictures of my progress but with Thanksgiving tomorrow I needed to take more breaks.  Hopefully Friday will bring another progress report with more photos and maybe even a completed hat?
Happy Turkey-Day all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment