Thursday, March 1, 2012

3/1/2012

I haven't posted in a while.  I've been busy...  Yup, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!  Pretty much I have been reading tons of blogs seeing what other people out in the cyber-sphere are doing...  What have I found out?  I want more followers!  No, not in a weird "I control you" kind of way!  I want more readers.  The more readers I have following my blog the more exposure I get.  The more exposure I get the more people learn how funny and charming I am (oh, and humble!).  The more people love me, the more they want to know about what I do!  And what I do, dear friend, is sew!
So that's what started my brain a-whirlin'.  And I figure if I want more people to follow along on my adventures I need to give something back in return.  Something more than my fluency in sarcasm and a few pictures when I feel like dusting off the camera!
Here is what I am offering...  A few extra posts from me to really show you who I am and what I do.  All I ask of you is to "follow" me...  I've got to set some time aside to actually do these posts, not to mention scheduling time to sew up some fun and fabulous Stuff N Junk!  But after a very long conversation with the hubby I think we are good on that!  Here's what you get to look forward to:
Mondays I will be posting a weekend re-cap.  I figure that since I have a Monday to Friday, 8-5, very little sewing will be getting done during the week.  I will be trying to stay off the computer on the weekends to focus as much time on sewing as I can get!
Wednesdays I will post a few Wordless Wednesday pictures of ideas, projects, regular-old-randomness!
Fridays a small post about whatever!  What I'm working on, what I'm frustrated about, how I will stay on task!  Maybe I will get enough cyber-friends that I can even get someone to guest-host every now and then!
On the first of each month I plan to give you all a quick run down of what I want to get done and on the last day of the month I'll put together a fun collage of what I actually did!
So that's it.  That's my plan!
But I have a request...  I need a little help and encouragement...  I am looking to increase my viewership...  I am going to do a few giveaways!  Yup, you heard me right!  I am going to be giving away some free stuff!  And some of it will even be Stuff N Junk kind of stuff!  I have some ideas about the giveaways, everything from small zipper pouches to a new overnight bag I am working on!  So here is how we get started...  To the left of this post (yes, I had to look that up!) you will see a few ways to "follow".  You can follow by email, subscribe using the drop down option, add me to your Google+ and you can also follow me on Facebook by clicking:  Stuff N Junk by Heidi.
Once I get 100 "likes" on Facebook and/or 100 "followers" on my blog I will post the first giveaway!  And please feel free to pass along the goodness!
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment