Monday, March 19, 2012

Manic Mommy Monday 3/18/2012

Manic Mommy Monday!
Oh Monday, how you have ruined me today!
Manic Monday...  Check!
Started the day with an 8:30 am appointment that "they" told me I needed to bring my daughters for.  Both of them.  Didn't actually need to though.
Got home to drop off Big Sister and while I was nursing Baby Sister, Big decided to take the keys off of my laptop!




Went back to the same office at 11 am for Baby Sister's 2/3 month check up and her first shots!  Waited just over an hour for the doctor during which time Baby decided to take a nap!

Came home, got some work done, got the keys back in the laptop, then made cookies for my brother.  My sister-in-law and nephew get to fly out to see my brother graduate from Army basic training.  Mom and I made no-bake cookies, which are one of his favorite types of cookie!

Mom's car died at some point today so she borrowed mine for a bit.  I also made garlic and cheese biscuits with some left over spaghetti for dinner.

Now it's time for Baby Sister's bedtime feeding so mommy can crash out!

Here's to a quieter Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment